UFC 217 gets 3rd title fight: Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Rose Namajunas
November’s UFC return to New York now has a third title fight.
UFC officials today announced a fight between women’s strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Rose Namajunas.
UFC 217 takes place Nov. 4 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
The UFC’s first event in New York City, UFC 205, took place in November 2016 and also featured three title fights. Jedrzejczyk competed on that card, as well.
The latest UFC 217 card includes:
- Champ Michael Bisping vs. Georges St-Pierre – for middleweight title
- Champ Cody Garbrandt vs. T.J. Dillashaw – for bantamweight title
- Champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Rose Namajunas – for women’s strawweight title
- Ricardo Ramos vs. Aiemann Zahabi
- Paulo Borrachinha vs. Johny Hendricks
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Aleksei Oleinik
- Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs. Ion Cutelaba
- Jorge Masvidal vs. Stephen Thompson
- Corey Anderson vs. Patrick Cummins